QUESTION: assalamu alaykum,
my wife asked for khula and threatened to put me in jail if i didn't give iy to her i said to her i divorce you out of extreme anger from her threatening me us this counted? or is she still my wife

ANSWER: Wallekum As Salaam!

No divorce is considered when uttered in anger, but why is your wife asking for Khula. Try to
reconcile with each other as the most hated thing by the Almighty Allah is divorce.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guides us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran

QUESTION: the shaykh here in sydney has said yes that it is a divorce because even if i said the words i divorce and she was asking for khula it's still a divorce because she was the one asking for it not me asking for divorce so i'm really very confused we have two children together so i don't wan't to divorce her reason was saying that she doesn't love me anymore

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

No, you guys are not yet divorced as per Koranic command. Do not hear to Mullah's, you are an
educated man.

I suggest you go to the website and go to Koran inspector. Click the word
'divorce' in 'find' and it will throw up all the verses of the Koran wherever 'divorce' is

You can go through and then you will understand why am saying you guys are not divorced and
you don't have to rely on the Mulla or me as Koran is available for you to read and understand.

Regarding your wife, if she has vehemently said that she is not in love with you anymore and
do not want to live with you, then there is no point hanging in this marriage that may not work
out for you, your wife and your children.

However, I suggest you both sit together and discuss and if you think it is appropriate I can
also join in the discussion explaining on how the Almighty Allah hates 'Divorce' and also the
affect on children. My No. is +919849026154

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: wallah i don't know sheikh ??
the sheikh was preety adament that we are divorced and my wife now thinks so aswell so it's preety hard now subhan'Allah she said she will put me in jail if i don't divorce her so subhan'Allah she doesn't fear allah subhanahu wa ta 'Ala

As Salaam Alaikum!

As a Muslim it is commanded in the Koran to address each other with As Salaam Alaikum whenever
they meet or talk or write.

First of all it is not Subhanallah but Asthaqfirullah is the right word to use in your context.

What the sheikh interprets or says is not important, the important point is that your wife is
adamant in divorcing you and there is no point in you trying to hold the marriage.

Meet her along with elders from both sides and thrash it out to see if there ways to reconcile.
If there is no possibilities of reconciling then it is better to get divorced without delays
both legal and in Islamic ways.

of Islam as per the Koran

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce