Islam/marriage

Question
I am a muslim girl...I have been dating a non-muslim male for 2years we have a baby together...but my thing is this knew from day I wanted to get married.years past I said after the birth I want to get married..the thing is I don't think he is ready to convert I'm not sure but he wanted to know if we could get married like we are(which I know its Hara)..I don't have answers for him

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Faatimah,

Thanks for your message. I am sorry to hear about your troubles. Can you tell me more about him?  If this non Muslim male is a Christian then his religion forbids him to marry anybody else but a Christian.

It is a big sin just to convert to a religion because one wants to get married.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham