Islam/prayer

Question
salaam brother,i hope you are fine in the best of health,

My quetion is how many rakats are there in jumma prayer,zuhar and ishaaa,although i have checked books but i do not get the satisfaction and mashalla you have knowledge so am asking you tell me plzzz how its performed and how mant rakats are there including sunnats and nafal,
The other question is can you lift your hand up in the congregation or yourself alone doing dua after salah,plzzz reply,i'll be waiting thnk u bro huda hafiz

Answer
JUMA- 4 SUNAT  2 FARD  4 SUNNAT  2 SUNNAT
ZUHAR  4 SUNNAT  4 FARD  2 SUNNAT 2 NAFL
ESHA- 4 SUNAT  4 FARD  2 SUNNATN 2 NAFL

RAISE YOUR HAND AND MAKE DUA AFTER THE SALAT IS ALLOWED AND MAKING DUA WITHOUT RAISING YOUR HANDS OR MAKING TASBEEH ALONE ARE AL ALLOWED.  

Islam

Imam Habeeb