Islam/Read ayatul kursi in dream and killed an evil person

Question
QUESTION: salam alaikum. I had a dream where am sitting in a theatre at the last row. suddenly people from the front row start disappearing from their seats. This causes fear in people and there is lot of noise.

Next thing i am somewhere out with a long item in my hand. . .think it was sword but not sure. There is this person in human form in front of me but it is not human. I read ayatul kursi and once am finish reading it,i attack the person with my sword. i do this repeatedly. . .while i read ayatul kursi. . .that person is just standing in front of me unable to do anything.

After few times, suddenly he starts burning and falls down. last time i read ayatul kursi and hit him. now he is nothing but sand.

I have no fear what so ever in the dream. when i was in the theatre or when i was reciting ayatul kursi in front of him. I don't remember if i got up after the dream but i remember it in the morning.

Thank you for your help :)

ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM W.B

I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - Presently, I am out of State on a  DAWAH TRIP and are unable to answer your question Inshaa Allaah - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

QUESTION: salaam alaikum,

A gentle reminder to respond to my previous question. hope you are back from the trip and free at the moment.

thank you.
take care

ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB
That's a very powerful dream - what satanic was around you is now destroyed - however you should always remember to read Ayat Ul Kursi before sleeping Inshaa Allaah

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

QUESTION: salaam alaikum

thank you for the reply:)
i had another dream few months back as well. could you please help me to understand what it means.

In the dream, me and my friend are in my room (which has a balcony and opposite is neighbour's balcony) she's staying over at my place after some function. we see somebody standing on the neighbours balcony. its too breezy nd my balcony door opens up, seeing which i am surprised cause i keep it locked. so i went and locked it but it opened again. this happened a couple of times.

the last time i go to close the balcony door,i see a lady or sm white figure standing in my neighbours balcony and its breezy nd i immediately know that its sm evil... trying to come after me. so i get out of my room and into the bathroom(which is right opposite my room) and i find it difficult to close it cz its too breezy (more like the force of that spirit preventing me from closing it) then my friend also gets inside with me.

then i start reading ayatul kursi. after reading the entire ayatul kursi, i hear a voice from outside say "ah ha?" which feels like, is that all?? after this i got up. i was too shocked to hear the voice from the other end, after reading ayatul kursi!

i felt quite terrified after i got up too. i was too confused. this was disturbing me cause i have always believed in ayatul kursi very strongly and i was expecting wat ever was after me to vanish away.

thanks for your help in advance.

then we both push the door hard in order

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

I dont think you should worry about that dream a few months ago because your recent dream is a sign that Allaah has gotten rid of that evil INSHAA ALLAAH.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR DAWAH ACTIVITIES BY DONATING TO ALHIKMAT SERVICES INC. @ WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM INSHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN

SOME OF OUR Da’wah Activities are:
*Qur’aan Drive
*Printing of Islamic Publications  
*Al-Hikmat International Muslim Magazine
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online  
*Radio,TV Programs and Interfaith Activities
*Distribution of Qur’aan, Cd’s, Dvd’s, Pamphlets etc
*Feeding & Clothing the Poor Orphans & Needy
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online
Al-Hikmat has been serving the Muslim & Non-Muslim community for the past 30 years through the publishing and distribution of Islamic literature and Radio / TV programs plus Interfaith activities. To support our Da’wah activities, please contact Al-Hikmat Office.
INSHAA AAMEEN

Islam

Islamic Scholar