Asalaam alaikum,

greetings to all the experts. i got a question regarding relationship. i am in love with this girl she is a Muslim married girl with 3 children.i am still single our age is 29 boy and 22 girl. we want to maintain our relationship by giving it a name. physical relationship is not important from both the sides it is just we want to name our relationship by any means. please do guide us and let us know whether any such name is possible so that in the world also it is not considered as sin nor in deen.
thanking you may Allah bless you all
Allah hafiz

syed munawer

As Salaam Alaikum!

As per the Almighty Allah's command in the Koran we have to greet one another with As Salaam
Alaikum which is 100 times better than saying 'greetings'.

Well, falling in love is natural, but unfortunately in your case the girl is a mother of 3
and if she is also in love with you, then there is every danger of committing adultery which
has severe punishment as per the Koran and the Society we live in.

Please, both of you have to understand that 6 lives are involved here including you and the
most affected are the little children.

I suggest that both of you end this relationship keeping the teachings of Koran and the small
children in mind to go ahead and live righteous life.

There can be no name in this relation but danger of committing sinful acts, so give up as
soon as possible.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the the true
path of Islam as per the Koran.  

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce