saalam brother,
I want to sponsor a child,does he has to be a muslim or anybody?,

Also what age does he has to be young or old,

And can you still sponsor him if he has one parent or two parents?
but the other thing is do you have to sponsor a child or someone first from your own cousins or village people or your own country or anyone in the world

The last thing is you know these charity aid people can you trust them and give money to them or give it to any charity or does he has to be muslims,
thnk u huda hafiz plzzz reply soon as possible?

You can sponsor any child whether Muslim or not and of any age with or without all the parents and there is nothing for you to do after but keep sending the money and a writing to the child- is ag ood organisation for that but if you want to adopt that's a differnt story- you cannot change the child's name but you can go through the process of adopting.  

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.