Islam/sponsoring a child

saalaam brother,
I want to sponsor a child,can u tell me does he has to be a muslim or anyone?
And also does he has to be baby or a certain age?
And is it ok if he has a one parent or both can you still sponsor him.
Or can you give money to these charity aid people,are there trust worthy and do they have to be muslims or anybody,or it doesn't matter,

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

All children are born as muslims. Its the parents that make them otherwise when they hit puberty.

You are free to sponsor any child you feel suitable. You have to check with the local laws.

As for givin money to these charity organizations, its best first to have a thorough check so that the money does not go in wrong hands.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.