I have been blessed with three children. They three all born by c sections.I am expecting again. I want to be sterilised due to the medical reasons explained by a female doctor. I also do not want to have anymore children as I will never be able to have a natural birth and my husband does not believe in what the doctors say. Will it be permissible for me?

As Salaam Alaikum!

As a Muslim we are commanded in the Koran to greet each other with As Salaam Alaikum!

Yes, you can go ahead and get sterilized yourself as per the Doctor's advise which is not
considered as a sin by the Almighty Allah.

Please also take your husband into confidence and make him understand to reason himself
by not listening to every mullah he comes across who may say it is a sin.

Remind him about the nurse who died in Ireland when stupid doctors did not abort her
pregnancy when it was becoming life threatening due to the high priests rulings they
follow considering abortion is a sinful act as per God.

But remember, the Almighty Allah is the most powerful, the most high, the most merciful,
the most benevolent and knower of everything to understand under what circumstances you
are sterilizing yourself.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guides us all to the
true path of Islam as per the Koran

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce