Islam/Am I Still A muslim

Question
Assalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wa barakatu,peace be upon you brother,im a teenager age 17,the thing is that iv just start praying end of the last year and this year and still doing it,Allhamdullilah..but before this which is the beginning of my life i did not even pray to Allah(because i dont know how to and didnt take time even to learnt how to),nor i fast,nor i read Al-quran..i was having fun with the Dunya life,and the worst part is i hurt both my parent physically and emotionally with intention of doing it cause of Anger,and not even beleiving in Allah,instead i mock Allah,and i even challenge Allah power..but now its vice versa,i trust and i bielive ALLAH FULLY!and make dua,pray,fast,fight againt my nafsu,and sometime read Al-quran and not hurting them anymore..Alhamdullilah!..but the question is am i KICK out from being Muslim because i rejected Allah before do i have to say "Ashadualailahailallah waashadu'anamuhammadarasullulah"again??or im still a muslim?because iv heard that A muslim is not a muslim if he dont pray and do what Muhammad says from the Al-Quran..ALLAH IS GREAT he has shown me that even a disobey,solid black rock heart human like me still can be soften..ALLAH IS THE GREATEST AND I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!but am i in A MUSLIM state right now or im not??DO I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN??thank you so much for using your valuable time,may ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY put al Mukmin in JANNAH!

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

Alhumudulillah, the Almighty Allah has shown mercy on you in showing the right path of Islam
as per the Koran.

The Almighty Allah is the most powerful, the most merciful, the most benevolent who forgives
true repenters like you.

Whatever that happened in the past that could be out of ignorance and Satan influence but the
Almighty Allah will forgive for sure the true repenters.

And it is but natural for teenagers to go through this phase and realize the mistakes/sins to
mend themselves by the mercy of the Almighty Allah.

And those who truly repents & follow the Koranic teachings are surely to be blessed with the
eternal bliss as a Muslim in the hereafter.

So you need not worry about anything except, keep seeking forgiveness from the Almighty Allah
day in day out and be steadfast in your salat, zakat and fast to lead a righteous life. And
seek forigveness from your parents and those whom you hur in the past and give due respect to
your parents,parents, relatives friends and all.

You are a Muslim and Inshallah continue to be a Muslim following the Koranic teachings and it
is no harm in repeating 'Shahadah' anytime you want as it reaffirms and strengthen our faith
in the Almighty Allah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed