Islam/can we wish to be god i heaven

Assalamualaikum brother,Allah says in holy Quran that we can have ANYTHING,absouletly ANYTHING that we wish when we are in Jannah,and also said there is no boundaries for wishing something..well if i want to be a GOD is that something that Allah will FULFILL??and another question is it normal for a teenager to pray and always feel WASWAS??

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

InshAllah when the time will come, you can keep your request. But however Allah has no partners in his dominion and he is the supreme King .

As for the waswasa, yes its normal. Shaitan will try to trick you and create confusions when you try to follow islam. But when he will find you steadfast he will leave you go away.

[Quran 7:201] Verily, those who have Taqwa, when an evil thought comes to them from Shaytan, they remember (Allah), and (indeed) they then see (aright).

[Quran 7:202] But (as for) their brothers (the devils' brothers) they (the devils) plunge them deeper into error, and they never stop short.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.