Islam/Attending prayers

Question
Dear Sirs,
I would like to take some non Muslims to the Mosque with me to our local Mosque during Eid.  I was told it is not allowed.
The nom Muslims are good people and they will follow the procedures and clean their hands and do the washing and follow all what is asked of them.
I am surprised that if we call Mosque is a holy place where men and women gather to praise and pray to Allah then who as humans hinder others i.e. stop non Muslims to enter a place of worship.
This beats me.  It is Allah who will decide and punish those who entered his house.
I like the Muslim's view of Mosque where there are no statues or pictures because Allah is beyond comparison.
So how can we make judgement on his name?
Steve

Answer
  ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Actually, the Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) used to welcome non Muslims to the Mosque  - actually, Muslims should be inviting Non Muslims to the Mosque, so they could hear and know more about Islam Inshaa Allaah Aameen .
People who prohibit non Muslims from coming to the Mosque, are either ignorant or just cultural.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR DAWAH ACTIVITIES BY DONATING TO ALHIKMAT SERVICES INC. @ WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM INSHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN

SOME OF OUR Da’wah Activities are:
*Qur’aan Drive
*Printing of Islamic Publications  
*Al-Hikmat International Muslim Magazine
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online  
*Radio,TV Programs and Interfaith Activities
*Distribution of Qur’aan, Cd’s, Dvd’s, Pamphlets etc
*Feeding & Clothing the Poor Orphans & Needy
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online
Al-Hikmat has been serving the Muslim & Non-Muslim community for the past 30 years through the publishing and distribution of Islamic literature and Radio / TV programs plus Interfaith activities. To support our Da’wah activities, please contact Al-Hikmat Office.

Islam

Islamic Scholar