Islam/how can control urges

assalamu alaikum,
im 24year old, iam in job searching?
my problem is i cant control my sexual urges, but i didn't do any mistake till now. i wanna marry, but my parents want to marry me after i settle. i cant tell my feelings to my parents. bcoz i think after that my hope gone for them. so,
plz give a suggestion to solve my problem.

Wallaikum As Salaam!

Well marriage is not the only way out to control one's sexual urges since marriage involves and
brings responsibility towards each other spouse and need money to support each other especially
in a Foriegn land w/o a job.

Why dont you involve in some rigorous excersises that will burn the extra energies in you that
will reduce sexual urges to some extent but whenever not controlbale you can resort to self masturbation too.

As rightly said by your parents, you should first get a job and then think of marriage which
makes sense.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce