Islam/Eggs

Question
QUESTION: Aslamoalaikum
Just a question come to my head.

Regardless that an animal is categorized as halal or haram to be consumed for Muslims. My question is

1.... Can I eat sperm(genetic material) of a halal Male animal.

2.... If your answer to the above is no, that is likely, and I also know that. Then in that case If eggs are halal to eat? since the very fresh eggs may contain male's sperm in them and not even given enough time to fertile and divide further.

Please provide an answer as soon. Thanks

ANSWER:     ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Presently I am out of town on some dawah activities Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
,

QUESTION: Thanks for reply anyway.
What I didn't understand is if you can write such a big story of you
being out of town from OUT OF TOWN, Why not simply answer
the question instead, while still staying out of town. Answering such
questions of people, is also Dawah by default. What if someone asks
you the same question when you are inviting them to Islam during
your Dawah work at that particular place where you are right
now. Anyway I would still love to wait for a reply.
Thanks

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

The sperm of a halal animal cannot be eaten - however chicken eggs are totally different with a different process   Inshaa Allaah

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
,

Islam

Islamic Scholar