Islam/Family matters

Question
QUESTION: Assalamu allaikum hazrath
iam from india i want to know how to became a great and good  Aamil to help people to get ridoff thier problem iam a 5 times prayer man my grand mother has died due to black magic i want to know who has done magic on her i want to see them before i die pls help me.

ANSWER:     ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB
I recommend that you find someone locally who is an Aamil - and request him to personally train you in the profession Inshaa Allaah Aameen.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
,

QUESTION: Assalamu allaikum hazrath
i went hazrath to local Aamil  but he is saying me to pay huge amount for trainig but iam very poor so pls help me if you have some tips or you can recommend to your friend who is Aamil.

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Actually, I do not know any Aamil in your area because I am in the USA - so you would have to find someone in your locality who could recommend an Aamil to you Inshaa Allaah Aameen.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
,

Islam

Islamic Scholar