Islam/Ocds

Question
QUESTION: Dear brother i know that this question is similar to the pervious but brother my OCD have became very exterm for the last fe week. I need your help the most and i hope you would help me. May ALLAH grant you happiness.

Dear brother i would love to put my question on two section which is giving me very hard time. The utine and semen.

Urine.
Brother i have lived in state of impurity all my live. But for last three years i am suffering from ocd. And that's when i learn the fiqh of purity. The thing from which my ocd start was that i didnt knew that urine was najis and it can transfer. I once urinate accidently on toilet floor and the carpet in our toilet i didnt wash that for sometime when i found that urine is najis and transfer thr ought wetness. I wash that place and the carpet. But i have doubt because my family make wudu and shower in toilet so before i wash those place najis spread. Also when making wudu and they use pary mat does pray mat is najis. Also there pray are valid.

Semen

Also i use to have semen on cloth without washing and it would touch balnket and my bed without washing. I would go to living room with wet semen on cloth and lay down. I will use home appliance. How can i wash them. Also last years i wore a big jumper and i saw that in the van in which we go
To work. In last few week it is being raining and my brother wet jumper touch my jumper does that became najis.

When i see any old objective or cloth i think they are najis and washing every thing is became impossable.

Also in my work place i have worn najis cloth with semen i have worn masonry bag as well as touch the cloth which we put on table. Every thing in there are najjs.

ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

I do not quite understand your question - could you kindly explain what you would like know about the urine or semen Inshaa Allaah

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM  
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
,

QUESTION: In simple words i lived in state of impurity for all my life and i have made a lot of object najis. Washing all of them is impossable. What should i do.

ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

You should read two rakaats taubah plus give away some sadqa and try to read as much Qaza salaah for the period of time that you think you were not clean to pray Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM
,

QUESTION: Should i consider every thing clean.

Answer
   ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM

Actually, I out of town on a Dawah trip Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar