Islam/Problem related to black magic

Question
Assalamu allaikum hazrath iam AKMAL from india from the past 2 weeks my life has become hell 1st time i fell from bus but luckily i was not badly hurt second time i got hurt from slinder and lastly today i got hurt from rod my right eye sight i got a big line and blood is flowing continusly i can see the flesh right above my right eye pls help me what is happening with me is any one done me a black magic or any other problem iam a 5 times regular prayer man pls help me.

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

I think you should go to your local Imaam and explain tohim what's happening to you /  and ask him to read some appropriate Qur'aan verses and blow on your Inshaa Allaah Aameen.
Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR DAWAH ACTIVITIES BY DONATING TO ALHIKMAT SERVICES INC. @ WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM INSHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN

SOME OF OUR Da’wah Activities are:
*Qur’aan Drive
*Printing of Islamic Publications  
*Al-Hikmat International Muslim Magazine
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online  
*Radio,TV Programs and Interfaith Activities
*Distribution of Qur’aan, Cd’s, Dvd’s, Pamphlets etc
*Feeding & Clothing the Poor Orphans & Needy
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online
Al-Hikmat has been serving the Muslim & Non-Muslim community for the past 30 years through the publishing and distribution of Islamic literature and Radio / TV programs plus Interfaith activities. To support our Da’wah activities, please contact Al-Hikmat Office.
INSHAA AAMEEN

Islam

Islamic Scholar