Islam/shirk

Question
Pls when someone's parent forces one to use a oil dat a pastor prayed on but the parent lied to me that it  an islamic brother of his that gave him ........he forced me to use the oil he said that if i didnt use it that means i dont appecriate all his effort on me........... And i didnt want to loose jannah cos my Mother was very Angry with me she belive in any thing my father bring concerning .....prayer oil.....and others...........but i drank the oil but b4 i did i cleared my concisience that the oil is not my source of proctection.....my source of protection is from Allah........pls have i commited shirk.......

Answer
Answer:   ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Based on your question, you have not committed shirk    Inshaa Allaah

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR DAWAH ACTIVITIES BY DONATING TO ALHIKMAT SERVICES INC. @ WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM INSHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN

SOME OF OUR Da’wah Activities are:
*Qur’aan Drive
*Printing of Islamic Publications  
*Al-Hikmat International Muslim Magazine
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online  
*Radio,TV Programs and Interfaith Activities
*Distribution of Qur’aan, Cd’s, Dvd’s, Pamphlets etc
*Feeding & Clothing the Poor Orphans & Needy
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online
Al-Hikmat has been serving the Muslim & Non-Muslim community for the past 30 years through the publishing and distribution of Islamic literature and Radio / TV programs plus Interfaith activities. To support our Da’wah activities, please contact Al-Hikmat Office.
INSHAA AAMEEN

Islam

Islamic Scholar