Islam/Warning a sister about her potential husband

Question
Assalamualaikum warahmatuAllah wabarakatuhu !!

I am aware of a sister who is about to get married to a brother whom I have seen and have been told loves to hang around women. I was told that he has many female friends by at least two sisters. I have even witnessed myself an instant where he was placing his hand around the shoulders of a barely dressed nonmuslim woman and as soon as he saw me, his hand quickly went down.  Knowing of this, is it my right to anonymously inform the soon to be wed sister about this behavior  of her fiancée ?
Despite this shortcoming, I have seen him do righteous acts, such as reading the quran in his free time. He does have many righteous friends. He does lower his gaze when he walks past muslim sisters. All in all, he has a seemingly good islamic demeanor.

As additional information: the sister is well liked among the members of the MSA, her father is an imam and although I don't really know her, she seems like a an exceptionally good muslimah.  Also, Both these soon to be couples met each other at the same university and are well known there and are from same background.

My questions is, should I inform her of this as I want the best for her and would wish that someone would do the same for me if I were in her shoes. Also, I feel as though as muslims, we should watch out for each other .

JazakaAllahkhairan in advance!!!!!

Answer
  ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Well - you do have a good point and concern for your sister - but it is a very DELICATE MATTER, therefore based on your question, you could tell someone who is very very very close to the sister  who could inform her and  keep her aware of the boy's behavior, so she would be able to know how to handle the situation Inshaa Allaah Aameen.

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR DAWAH ACTIVITIES BY DONATING TO ALHIKMAT SERVICES INC. @ WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM INSHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN

SOME OF OUR Da’wah Activities are:
*Qur’aan Drive
*Printing of Islamic Publications  
*Al-Hikmat International Muslim Magazine
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online  
*Radio,TV Programs and Interfaith Activities
*Distribution of Qur’aan, Cd’s, Dvd’s, Pamphlets etc
*Feeding & Clothing the Poor Orphans & Needy
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online
Al-Hikmat has been serving the Muslim & Non-Muslim community for the past 30 years through the publishing and distribution of Islamic literature and Radio / TV programs plus Interfaith activities. To support our Da’wah activities, please contact Al-Hikmat Office.

Islam

Islamic Scholar