Islam/Earnings from Stock Market

Assalamu Alaikum VaRahmatullah e Barakathu
I earn my living bytrading in stock markets. I want to know is my earning can be used for Halal purpose, for eg. Sending someone for Hajj,  or donation to Muslim charity, etc.
Recently I lost my Dad and i want to do something In his memory.
Please guide me.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

[Quran 5:90] O you who believe! Khamr (INTOXICANTS), Maysir (GAMBLING), Ansab (DEDICATION OF STONES), and Azlam (DIVINATION BY ARROWS)are a Rijs (abomination) of Shaytan's handiwork. So avoid that in order that you may be successful.

[Quran 5:91] Shaytan wants only to excite enmity and hatred between you with Khamr (INTOXICANTS) and Maysir (GAMBLING), and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah and from the Salah (PRAYER). So, will you not then abstain.

[Quran Surah Baqara 2:219] They ask you concerning Khamr (INTOXICANTS) and Maysir (GAMBLING). Say: "In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." They ask you how much they are to spend; Say: "What is beyond your needs." Thus does Allah/God Make clear to you His Signs: In order that you may consider-

As we all know that stock markets can be used as a legal gambling place. So if your earnings are from those gambling trade - then I am sorry its not worth it.

Muslim Book 013, Hadith Number 4005.
Chapter : What reward man gets after his death.

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).

Abu Hurairah also reported, “The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, ‘The righteous works that continue to benefit a believer after his death include the knowledge that he taught and spread among others, a righteous son whom he leaves behind, or a copy of the Qur’an that he bequeaths to his inheritors, or a mosque that hebuilds, or a rest house that he builds for the wayfarers, or a canal of water that he digs for the benefit of others,or a charity that he gives out of his property during his life while he is sound of health. He will continue to receive reward for all these even after his death.’ (Ibn Majah)

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.