Islam/Marriage to Hindu girl

Question
I am a Muslim boy.i am loving a girl who is Hindu.she ready marry me.and she also ready to convert to Muslim..but she tells that she don't want to know about Islam..only for the reason of marriage she converts to Islam..she is still believing the idols.not believing anything in Islam...only for the reason to marry me she is converting...she doesn't know anything about my culture..but she loves me more...what things i want to follow to accept the Islam fully??? please imam give solution i am so confused..now i am 18 inshallah i am still having 7 years to marry her..please give the solution to my problem........

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As a Muslim we are commanded by the Almighty Allah in the Koran to wish each other with salaam
whenever we come across or write each other.

First of all, both of you are too young to understand each other and about love and 7 years is
a long period that tend to change things and feelings between each other.

Further, reverting to Islam is neither conditional nor can be compelled but it has to be out of
one's own will after understanding Islam.

And you as a Muslim has to live like a Muslim as per the Koran to make/leave an impression on
her about Islam and what its teachings.

Neither any one can compel her to revert no she can revert just to marry you which both are not
acceptable by the Almighty Allah.

As you both are in your teens, please concentrate on your studies & do not do anything stupid
to bring disharmony amongst both communities since UP is a very sensitive state when it comes
to communal riots/violence.

For time being both concentrate on studies and be good friends so that in the process and over
time both will understand each other leaving rest to the Almighty Allah and if destined to get
married to each other, Inshallah it will happen for sure.

But right now both of you concentrate on studies and avoid doing anything stupid.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed