Islam/Marriage - Value

Salam sir..I wanted to ask a question.. I wanted to know the level of marriage..

In Qur'an its written "Amongst you those are the best who marry"

i mean i know its a good thing i want to know how good is it ?

for example is we say jihad is on 1st level and haj on 2nd and praying 5 times is on 3rd then on what level will marriage come on ?

and please dont reply with a answer "its good thing" i want to know its level..where dose it stand comparatively against other things like haj or jihad .. especially for a guy who dose not like to get married but is still willing to do it for Allah

Thanks a lot .. may allah bless you

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

You have all got mixed up and you are confused. You have divided things the wrong way.

There are 2 things

1. Farz ( Obligatory )
2. Sunnat/Nafl ( Non Obligatory )

Prayer-Salaat/Saum-Fasting/Zakaat-Charity/Hajj-Pilgrimage etc come in the Farz category.

All others come in the Sunnat-Nafl ( not-Farz ) category

Allah orders us to marry in the Quran - so you have to marry unless there is some serious problem.

[Quran 24:32] Marry those among you who are single, or the virtuous ones among yourselves, male or female: if they are in poverty, Allah (God) will give them means out of His grace: for Allah (God) encompasseth all, and he knoweth all things.

Allah has created mates -

[Quran 30:21] And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.

[Quran 24:33] Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah (God) gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if you know any good in them: you, give them something yourselves out of the means which Allah (God) has given.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.