Islam/Bdsm islam

Question
QUESTION: If a person is into bdsm..will he be allowed to marry? If not then will he be allowed to go out and pay for bdsm sex?

Cause he dose not like to have normal sex..he is into bdsm..normal sex dose not pleasure him ,he is a sadist and needs a masochism, and a man has rights to fulfill his sexual desire

And if he is allowed to marry. .will islam permit bdsm sex with his wife

And what if his wife dose not want to have bdsm sex..and this person dose not enjoy or get fulfilled by normal sex..not even 1%..then what is he supposed to do?"

ANSWER: Assalamualaikum.
Brother! believe me that I did not know anything about bdsm. But only because of you and for the Mercy  of Almighty Allah, I Googled it and found.........hah.
    Islam is not to harm our self. And hence suicide is Haram(prohibited). Every Muslim must believe that the method guided by Allah and Prophet is accurate, perfect and best for all human being. Both Quran and Hadith says all the things about how you should do sex.
    If he does not like to have normal sex, then he must be go to a expert physician of the field. As a Wazifa, one can use this...
"
لا مرغوبی الااللہ    la marghoobi illallah
 لا مطلوبی الااللہ  la matloobi illallah
  لا محبوبی الااللہ  la mahboobi illallah
  لا الہٰ الااللہ     la ilaha   illallah  "  100-100 times at the time of rise and set.
It will increase the love of Allah and refuse anything else from heart.(Inshallah). this will help to walk on the straight way... the way of actual Islam... the way of paradise.
     No. Islam does not permit bdsm sex with wife(or anyone else). It is Strictly Prohibited (haram) to harm the Muslim. Hadith.
    MAY ALLAH BLASE US.

QUESTION: First off..Bdsm is not haram it is completely allowed in islam..or i will have to change my religion.

Second off.. Bdsm is not a illness or a disease so it cannot be cures..

It is perfectly normal to have bdsm sex or a person to be in bdsm..here you can read about bdsm physiological facts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM#Psychological_categorization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM#Psychology

https://www.google.co.in/#q=bdsm+is+normal+%3F

Now as far as in islam haram sex in concerned there are only 3 types of sex which are haram.. sex during menstruation , anal sex and sex while masturbation.

Rest is it clearly stated that any other things as long as it fulfills you and done by consent of both the parties its not haram..

Of-course  you cannot force you wife into bdsm and neither can you force her to have normal sex.

Now coming back to Bdsm.. You have no idea what bdsm is or means i understand..But you cannot just take a look and in a sec and say its haram or halal..

Here is what a bdsm sadist means..

It dose not mean he likes to beat women or hurt any one it just means it like to inflect little pain while having sex..(nothing that will leave marks.. nothing too extreme)

Now for every sadist in this world there is a masochism

which is a person who gets sexually satisfied by taking pain while having sex..

there are many bdsm couples in this world who are living happly ever after.. its not a new thing..

There are more then 20% of people in this world who are into bdsm and more then 40 % of people do bdsm(one or the other aspect) without knowing what it is..

so you want like more than 30% of the world to change there religion to Christianity ?

Next thing.. people are not changed into bdsm.. they are born into it..

they are creations of god both who satisfy themselves ( sadist and masochism) so are you questioning the creation of you own god?

or are you suggesting that 20% of the world who are into bdsm are mad ?

Its is proven by sciences that people into bdsm are more healthy by mind and even a more loving couple when compared to normal people..

you can read about bdsm and psychology anywhere you want to..

https://www.google.co.in/#q=bdsm+is+psychology&spell=1

Now when you know this much about bdsm.. can you please go back to my question with a open mind and answer it..

Answer
Assalamualaikum!
    Brother. Psychology is different and Islam is different. Science can follow Islam but Islam, Quran, Sayings of Prophet cannot... never never follow science.
    You have given the references of Internet only. Please show any reference of Quran or Hadith or Fiqh.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US STRAIGHT PATH(OF PARADISE).

Islam

Shakeeb Ahmad