Islam/Courses with husband and wife

Question
As salam aleykum wa rahmatoulah wa barakatou,

I would like to know If we can use an anal plug, we know that anal intercourse isn't allowed in Islam, but since these toys are pretty small and not long, we would like to know If we can use them.

Of course, no discussion If there's any hadith or If the 4 islamic schools are against it.

Barak'Allah oufik !

Answer
Yes this is allowed as its between husband and wife foreplay and foreplay is a wajib of sexual satisfaction as the Quran says approach your titlh from wherever you desire and the sunnah qualifies that by allowing everything except anal sex and during menses.
See my book intimacy and the sacred on amazon.

Islam

Imam Habeeb