Islam/Courses with husband and wife

As salam aleykum wa rahmatoulah wa barakatou,

I would like to know If we can use an anal plug, we know that anal intercourse isn't allowed in Islam, but since these toys are pretty small and not long, we would like to know If we can use them.

Of course, no discussion If there's any hadith or If the 4 islamic schools are against it.

Barak'Allah oufik !

Yes this is allowed as its between husband and wife foreplay and foreplay is a wajib of sexual satisfaction as the Quran says approach your titlh from wherever you desire and the sunnah qualifies that by allowing everything except anal sex and during menses.
See my book intimacy and the sacred on amazon.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.