Islam/Dont want to confess something to parents!

Question
So here is the situation!

So I had this job, I tried my best but got fired because they said I was a confused person and didnt catch on things very well. Well anyways I found a much better job and few weeks later, everything went well and my parents are super proud of me until one day I messed up an order and then the following day the manager called me to inform me that I am fired. My concern is that the first time my parents supported me and were real chill about it but I dont know how they will react this time. I have been making up excuses lately but that wont last very long. What shall I do?

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Mariam,

Thanks for your message. Don't be too discouraged. God loves us not because of what we do in the first place, but because of who we are a creation by him. We have freedom to make mistakes. As long as we learn from them they are very useful. Pray that God would help you in that respect and talk to your parents about it, asking them to do the same for you.   

As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus according to the Bible and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings. Here is a brief summary of two of the most common ones that may have arisen due to an isolated minority cult that has never represented mainline Christian teachings:

“Jesus is the son of God.” The Bible does not teach that Jesus is the physical son of God. That would be blasphemy. The term, ‘Son’ is to be understood in a spiritual sense, like in, ‘a son of the road’ (=a frequent traveller who knows the roads inside out). For more details please visits Christian websites such as: http://www.christianityexplained.net/explainedto/muslims/12.html
“Christians believe in three gods and Mary is one of them.” The Bible does not teach such blasphemy. The correct teaching is that there is only one, unique God. For more details see: http://www.christianityexplained.net/explainedto/muslims/11.html

If you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham