Islam/Dream interpretation needed

Question
Assalaam o alaikum
I need a dream to be interpreted. I saw this dream on 27 th Ramzan an hour before fajr prayer. I saw a green colored holy/ islamic book with golden border on the cover page and number "808" written on the  cover page. Please help me interpret this dream.
Jazakullah"

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

The Almighty Allah blessed you to live in the most advanced developed nation but you beilive in
this ignorant Muslims who claims to have the ability of interpreting the dreams.

For your information, only Prophet Dawood (David) was blessed devinely by the Almighty Allah to
interpret the dreams in those times that too for specific reasons that warranted the situation.

However, there's no mention in the Koran that this devine ability of interpreting the dreams
was passed on to generation after generation from Prophet Dawood's times.

However, many ignorant Muslims claims to have this ablity and mislead gullible people leaving
many get into superstitions etc.

Even, scinece till date did not find out why we dream or what the dreams are all about except
that before we go to sleep or during the day we concentrate on something or see or heard that
catches our attention is likely to appear in our dreams with some twist and fantasy.

Perhaps, you would have discussed any religious books or any serious book on the night before
you went to sleep that may have resulted in this dream. Only the Almighty knows the best/truth.

So, do not give any importance to the dreams and be steadfast in your salat, zakat, fast as
well read Koran in the language you best understand that will strengthen your faith leading
you to the true path of Islam.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our lives Inshallah.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed