Islam/Bdsm islam

Alias wrote at 2014-10-10 20:54:43
Bdms or beating ur wife r same ... u r just taking ur frustration out on another person ... under developed countries call it beating wife ... west call it bdms to legalize it .. huh

i read on internet that men beating women in India is common due to low economic conditions nd as population is on rise men find it a way to get their frustration out of dem ... by the way no one likes to get harmed unless they r used to it ... nd if some one is used to it ... its sad...

we r not suppose to harm anyone or ourselves ...  

Soa wrote at 2015-05-10 12:41:25
" No. Islam does not permit bdsm sex with wife(or anyone else). It is Strictly Prohibited (haram) to harm the Muslim. Hadith."

That is a horrible way to quote Hadith? Narrated by who?? It is harram to make up Hadith and not rule according to our limited understanding. Ask a scholar, a real scholar. Not us laymen on the Internet. And if you must do harram it is better to disobey the religion then to change it completely! Changing it doesn't change the fact that it is the truth so what do you hope to achieve changing it? To live without guilt? That's weak and cowardly. Who picks a faith on their wants rather than it's truth. That's like me rejecting science about smoking because I want to enjoy smoking. Cmon man.

Islam

Shakeeb Ahmad