Islam/Intercourse during mensus

Assalamu Alaikum

I used to have periods for only 3 to 4 days. That too very scanty bleeding. Now a days I am using contraceptives so, I am having periods for 6 to 7 days. Previously  we do not have sex till that 6 days.  But now a days my husband is telling me that there is a restriction for only three days. So we started having sex after 4 days.  But the thing is some times after having sex i do have some bleeding. Is it necessary to take gusl during this intercourse? Is this intercourse allowed in Islam? Please guide me

Walaikum us salam.
Sister, Just look in Quran and Hadith for this matter ( and I think that everyone know it).
    Allah says in Quran, surah Al-baqarah(2):222
"They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean. But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean. "
    It is clear from above verse that intercourse during menses is Haram (remember this rule that all the things prohibited by Quran are Haram). So, this intercourse is not allowed in Islam.
   According to one Hadith, Hadhrat Aisha (r.a) said that "During my periods, Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) did everything that is touching etc. but all these things goes from ABOVE TEHBAND(UNDERWEAR).او کما قال.
   So, please say to your husband he can do anything ( intercourse in thigh, knees joints, armpit, breast etc.) but avoid in vulva...during menses.
    Think so that it is satisfactory.

Shakeeb Ahmad

I can answer... 1.All Islamic questions, 2.questions related to study problem, 3.questions about sex INSHALLAH.

I studied Quran, Hadith and Tafseer so I will answer your questions from Quran and Hadith. Also, I have read number of books related to "Your problems and their solution". further more, have extraordinary sex knowledge "related to Islam". NOTE: I cant give reference of Hadith as you know their are great no. of Hadith.

I wrote large no. of essays and Poetry in Urdu related to Islam but I don't want to publish and print it.

I have passed 10th with 89.76% and large no. of courses like computer, typing, calligraphy etc. I have a god gifted tendency of speech and answering questions. In my school and college life, I got tremendous amount of prizes and honors in activities related to syllabus and not. But my largest success is this... achieved 90% and above mark in every field.

I won so many awards and regards in field of debate, Naats, Qirat, and Islamic knowledge.