Assalamu alaikum... My mom is Hindu and dad is Muslim... They divorced when I was 3 years old... My mom is not allowing me to follow Islam... But I can't stay without namaz... I love Allah... Only Allah.. I worship only Allah... I want my mom to change her mind.. I want her to allow me to follow Islam... I can't marry a non Muslim and I can't die as an Hindu... Suggest me some dua so that my mom will change... She is harsh so please suggest some dua to make her more loving and kindhearted ....

wlaukm aslaam

Allah says in the Qur'an, "Allah does not place a burden upon a soul beyond what it can bear" (al-Baqarah 2:286) the Prophet, Muhammed said; " Allah did not send me to be harsh, or cause harm, but He sent me to teach and make things easy" 1-So if some Islam orders hard for you say in your heart i accept it and i do not reject it and when i get chance i will do it and ask Allah from your heart to forgive you .There are no intermediaries between mankind and God. If they sincerely repent to God, ask His forgiveness, and forsake their evil deeds before their hour comes then He shall forgive them and there is nothing more pleasing to Him than to forgive the sins of one who comes to Him in sincere repentance. 2- if you will face any problems by entering islam just keep islam in your heart and pray muslims prayers in your privacy, as much as you can. avoid as much as possible anything that is forbidden in Islam and learn Islam from authentic Islamic writings

pray  at nights and in sjood say out loud yaallah guide my mom to islam and open here heart 7 times every sjood

Abo Muhammed Samir Faid

I can answer questions from non-Muslims who are curious about Islam (InShaaAllah) I can answer questions about: Islam in general, Comparison between Islam and Christianity, Islamic principles vs. common cultural practices of Muslims. Experience :B A in Shari'ah 1995 from Islamic Universty in Medina in Saudi Arabia. Imam and answer questions about Islam in Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs in Qatar

Islam the final revelation from God to all mankind,pure and clear, free of confusion and contradiction, with a preserved Book

Imam and answer questions about Islam in Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs in Qatar

B A in Shari'ah 1995 from Islamic Universty in Medina in Saudi Arabia
Islam is not a new religion , but a final restatement of the original revelation that has been conveyed to humanity by messengers and prophets sent by GOD The original, unchanged revelations given to Abraham and other prophets(like Moses and Jesus ) reaching back to Adam all came from the One True God(The Creator). This common origin explains their similarities in many beliefs and values However, over time the teachings of the various religions, due to a variety of reasons, have become distorted and mixed with made-man ideas. The last Prophet and Messenger of God, Muhammad , who is a direct descendant of Abraham through his first born son, Ishmael, was sent with the Last Guidance, Revelation and Testament, the Holy Qur'an(koran) to amend and correct the changes and corruption made to the the "Torah" which was sent to Moses and theTrue Gospel of Jesus.To say the truth ,God preserved all the other Holy Books plainly by preserving His Last Book the Holy Qur'an(koran)which contains the right and the truth of all that was changed in those other Books. Islam teaches us that we must pray directly to God without an intermediary and no soul can bear the burden of another and that the nature of humanity is good, and we did not inherit sin from Adam. Each soul comes into being free of sin.Some religions say that human beings, due to their sinfulness, cannot approach God without an intermediary -- which mistakenly implies that God is unable or unwilling to forgive human-beings directly. False religions seek to get people to despair of the Mercy of God. Once they are convinced that they cannot approach God directly, people can be mislead into turning to false gods for help. These "false gods" can take various forms, such as saints, angels, or someone who is believed to be the "Son of God" or "God Incarnate". The oneness and universality of God's message requires that people accept all the messengers of God. Rejecting one of them amounts to rejecting them all. The Jews reject Jesus's mission and Muhammad's mission; the Christians reject Muhammad's mission; whereas the Muslims accept them all, but reject incorrect historical interpretations and human elements in these missions. You can do that now as you are reading these lines is to pronounce the two confirmations and attestations of faith, here it is I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NO GOD WORTHY OF WORSHIP EXCEPT ALLAH ( ARABIC WORD MEANS ONE GOD-THE CREATOR). AND I BEAR WITNESS THAT MUHAMMAD IS HIS SERVANT AND MESSENGER. I BEAR WITNESS THAT JESUS IS HIS SERVANT AND MESSENGER. For more info I encourage Christians and other religions to learn about Islam from Muslim sources and The Basis Of The Muslim Belief and not rely on second hand information which in many cases is distorted or contains a deep seated anti Muslim agenda. This is indeed a more scholarly approach There are good and bad followers in every religion. The correct thing to do is to judge a religion by its documented revelation from God and the prophet who brought that revelation. BestWishes your brother in humanity