Islam/Kashmir

Question
QUESTION: Brother is the on going war in Kashmir jihad or just a political clash between Pakistan and India?

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims, we are commanded to wish each other with a salaam whenever we come across or write
to each other.

It is not at all a 'Jehad' since it's a dispute between India and Pakistan over Kashmir, hence
do not get carried away when some miscreants says it's a 'jihad'.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Brother many Islamic movements have taken this fight into their own hands. They have read the 8 paras of the Quran based on Jihad. How is this not Jihad when Allah himself orders us in the Quran to fight against invasion and to throw the invader out? How is this not Jihad when the Indians are oppressing the Kashmiri people? How is it not Jihad when the Indians are raping our sisters in Kashmir and the mujahideen answer back to them by attacking and killing them? What is your proof against this Jihad?

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

to each other.

Well, both Indian and Pakistani nationals are well aware of what's been happening in Kashmir in
the name of Jihad.

Certain vested interests misleading young Muslims to fight back in wrong ways taking religion
as a cue and creating havoc in Kashmir.

The dispute of Kashmir has been since India and Pakistan were created and the British ensured
in such a way that peace in these regions will be hard to come.

But Inshallah, the Almighty Allah will definite bring peace in these regions and resolves the
issue of Kashmir in an amicable way.

Both India and Pakistan are working towards it along with UN, so taking law into hands & waging
attacks on innocents can only lead to increase in the problems & delay amicable solution.

So, please don't be misguided, and read Koran in the language you best understand instead of
believing those claiming to be scholars and misleading youth in the name of Islam by quoting
verses in the Koran that has to be read and understand in its entirety and not independently.

May the Almighty Allah bestow peace all over the world in the 2014 year ahead.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our lives.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed