Islam/Loss of loved ones

QUESTION: Assalamu alaikum hazrath! My grand mother passes away i really miss her and love her very much because she is like my mother, father and everything i want to meet her and  want to see her and have some conversation plz help me according to our islamic verses

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

How did she die and what other memebers of family do you live with ?
How old are you and are you male or female.

Muslim Book 013, Hadith Number 4005.
Chapter : What reward man gets after his death.

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased).

Abu Hurairah also reported, “The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, ‘The righteous works that continue to benefit a believer after his death include the knowledge that he taught and spread among others, a righteous son whom he leaves behind, or a copy of the Qur’an that he bequeaths to his inheritors, or a mosque that hebuilds, or a rest house that he builds for the wayfarers, or a canal of water that he digs for the benefit of others,or a charity that he gives out of his property during his life while he is sound of health. He will continue to receive reward for all these even after his death.’ (Ibn Majah)

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: Assalamu allaikum hazrath iam 20 year old i was living with my parents my father, mother,  sister, younger brother and my granny. actually my grand mother is a arabic teacher she had 45 year of teaching experience of quaranic verses my grand mother  has only one child that is my mother. My grand mother as soon as she give birth to my mom she became handicaped with one leg and one right hand and became widow at the age of 14 and continued her life as a arabic teacher but unfortunately my fathers bro and sister had spells some black magic on her because without the consent of them my grand mother did marrage for my mom with my father,  my father hates her and some time he beats her badly at last stage of her life she suffered a lot like a mad person so at the last moment i pray for god to give her life with good strength or give her a good death she always cry she fear if some body goes in front of her with chaple she told that chaple has come on her and tel us to wash as possible my mom cries every time to wash her pillow and bed sheet every day she curse every day to wash her things daily but fortunately my grand mother died at the age of 63 morning 4:45 on friday i love her very much before i die i wanted to know why she acts like a mad person i want to take revenge,  pls help me i beg you i wanted to see her and talk her plz help i really miss her.

ANSWER: Dear Brother,
I am sorry to learn about your grandmother. But Allah surely will not let her deeds go waste. She will be held in high status in Jannat. Mistreatment is a curse for those who did her wrong. They will suffer heavily in this world and in the hereafter if they do not repent. Please read about our Prophet Mohammed. See how he was mistreated in this world but did not do anything wrong for the sake of Allah. One knows the status of the Prophet is this world and how many people send durood on him on a daily basis and everyone knows that he will be rewarded heavily in Paradise and Allah always loves such a person who is patience and trust Allah alone.

Therefore relax and continue doing good to everyone you know or everyone whome you find suffering of such disease in old age  and InshALlah you too will get rewarded by Allah directly.

Quran [31:8-9] For those who believe and work righteous deeds, there will be Gardens of Bliss, To dwell therein. The promise of Allah is true: and He is Exalted in power, Wise.

Quran [13:23,24] Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation): "Peace unto you for that you persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final Home!"

QUESTION: Assalamu allaikum hazrath
iam very satisfied with your answer but you didnt told me any thing that what i actually need i told you that. i love my grandmother, i want to meet her, want to talk her, i want to see her, only one time in my life so plz i request you is there any surah or ayats according to quraan to recite plz help me

Dear Brother,

I don't say anything from my side. I consult the scriptures and then prepare the answer accordingly.

The life of this earth is a Test. Everyone has to die and then again resurrected. Old people will die and will be replaced by new borns. This is the system of life.

Everybody is attached to their loved ones and we miss them once they leave us for Heaven. But we are sure to meet them once again and Allah will re-unite us in heaven forever.

However you can pray to Allah that he shows you your grandmother through dreams. This is one point of communication that is still possible.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.