Islam/love marriage

Question
Salam walakum sir.. is love marriage in islam still counted as 50% of iman and given same preferences like a normal marriage..

i am not asking if love marriage is allowed or not .. but if its a love marriage is it giving sawab and importance as normal marriage ?

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

There is no any percentage in terms of virtues or sins for arrnaged or love marraige but the
Almighty Allah has asked us to marry for own good.

No where in the Koran it is mentioned that is is sawab or Gunnah to get married but defintely
said that the marriage is for own good & happiness as well as for reproduction to move ahead
in times till domes day.

One falls in love and not love to obtain sawab or gunnah.

But 1 thing you must keep in mind is if the girl is an idol worshipper, then she has to revert
to Islam for you to marry.

So we are not allowed to marry girls practising Idon worship or same sex & certian relations
that's mentioned in the Koran. Barring these you are allowed to marry anyone of your choise.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our lives.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed