Islam/love marriage in islam

QUESTION: Salam walakum sir.. is love marriage in islam still counted as 50% of iman and given same preferences like a normal marriage..

i am not asking if love marriage is allowed or not .. but if its a love marriage is it giving sawab and importance as normal marriage ?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

In Love marriage you will break several rules of Islam and will anger Allah - therefore do you expect it to bring fruits like normal marriage does ?

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: I am confused..that is why i am asking you..should i expect and is it there ? All sawab and 50% of iman and stuff..

Is it like love marriage Is equal to arranged marriage or not?

Please answer me and dont confuse me i am alredy in a lot of confusion and trouble

Thanks a lot for help

ANSWER: Is their a practical situation in your life ?
Let me know and I can answer accordingly.

QUESTION: Yea there is..if i can go out and get a girl of my kind then i will..cause i cannot have normal dose not fulfil if i get arranged marry..then my sexual life will be destroyed..and i can never get fulfiled sexually. .

And yes to go out and get a girl who have sex of my kind i will need to date flert and even take to her about sex..

I know that is gunah but i have no option left. .so.if arranged marriage is equal to love marriage then i can go out and get this girl..

You can select a girl of your choice and marry according to your requirement.

You will earn gunah but then you can repent to Allah as suggested below.

mixing of good deeds and bad deeds

[Quran 9:102] And (there are) others who have acknowledged their sins, they have mixed a deed that was righteous with another that was evil. Perhaps Allah will turn unto them in forgiveness. Surely, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

[Quran 9:103] Take Sadaqah from their wealth in order to purify them and sanctify them with it, and Pray for them. Verily, your Salat (prayers) are a Sakan (security) for them; and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

[Quran 9:104] Know they not that Allah accepts repentance from His servants and accepts the Sadaqat (charity), and that Allah alone is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful.

[Quran 66:8] O you who believe! Turn to Allah (God) with sincere repentance: In the hope that your Lord will remove from you your ills and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow,- the Day that Allah (God) will not permit to be humiliated the Prophet and those who believe with him. Their Light will run forward before them and by their right hands, while they say, "Our Lord! Perfect our Light for us, and grant us Forgiveness: for you have power over all things."  

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.