Islam/marriage in islam

Question
QUESTION: Assalamualaikum
I am 23 year old guy.
I am a student, in next 1 or 2 year (INSHA ALLAH) i will be getting good job. I have big dreams and i thought marriage will be a great obsticle on my way. Also, i hate talking to girls.
This does not mean that i dont have desires, I masturbate regularly and happy with that.
I have strong negative vibes about marriage.
My mother has started telling me that she will marry me very soon after i get job.
I have read so many articles on MARRIAGE in ISLAM..all tells about WHY TO MARRY but none of them tells WHY NOT TO MARRY.

SIR please help me

ANSWER: Wallaikum As Salaam!

Inshallah!

Did it ever occur to your mind why you masturbate?

Well, like hunger, perspiring, urine and stool's it is natural and biological, even if you do
not masturbate, once in a week or fortnight you will have wet dreams especially when you are
young.

I dont agree with your preconcieved notion of marriage will hinder one's progress in studies
or career.

Infact, in my opinion, it helps towards motivating yourself to achieve faster and word hard
towards achieving the goal.

24:32
"You shall encourage those of you who are single to get married. They may marry the righteous among your male and female servants, if they are poor. God will enrich them from His grace. God is Bounteous, Knower.

Well, the answer to your question of 'why not to marry' is simple because it is unnatural and
also if everyone feels the same way like you, there will be no more human life left.

That's one of the reasons the Almighty Allah created every living thing in pair to mate and
reproduce. Since human being is a soscial animal, we mate only after legally binded through
a marraige unlike animals.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam for rest of our lives.

QUESTION: sir,
thanx alot for the answer it helped me in great way to think positive......
And now my question is that How can it be said that  marriage
dont hinder one's progress in
studies
or career? Because (after marriage) with certain rights there also comes a great responsibility and commitments.........

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

Well, as you have internet, why dont you get data on people who discovered so many things in
this world and the people the technology that we presently live in were/are married or not,
so that it clears your doubts.

In fact there's an adage that is still quoted around while praising one's great achievemnets
in the public life ' Behind every successful man there has always been a woman behind'

And if you still think marriage can be hinderance, then please discuss with your mama & papa
to give them a date ythat ou what want to acheive after which date assure them that you will
marry Inshallah. By that time, am sure Inshallah you will change your mind on marraige.

of Islam for rest of our lives.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed