Islam/How to perform Namaz correctly with english texts

Assalamu allaikum hazrath!
Iam from india i dont know how to read Namaz correctly i need some videos or written texts for performing Namaz and wadhu in english words because i dont know to read arabic i read QURAN in english language so plz help me i want to ask you one more thing that after reading doorede ibrahim what is the ayat to be read before performing salam i need a detailed clarification in this regard.

Wallaikum As Salaam & Juma Mubarak!

Am pasting below the way for namaaz and what has to read entirely in Arabic but written in the
English language.

For all Muslims only Fard namaaz(salat)is obligatory and is mentioned the timings in the Koran.
The Five Times Are Specified in the Quran
The Dawn Contact Prayer is mentioned by name in 24:58. Before sunrise.
The Noon Contact Prayer is specified in 17:78. When the sun declines.
The Afternoon Contact Prayer is in 2:238. Midway between noon & sunset.
The Sunset Contact Prayer is mentioned in 11:114. Immediately after sunset.
The Night Contact Prayer is in 11:114, and is mentioned by name in 24:58.

Wadu(ablution)as per Koran
O you who believe, in preparation for the Contact Prayer, you shall wash your faces,wash your
arms to the elbows,wipe your heads with wet hands, and wash your feet to the ankles.

Performing namaaz(salat)with postures and what to recite.
1. Face the direction of Mecca (Qiblah):
This is an organizational point decreed by God in 2:125.
2. The Intention
In your own language, secretly or audibly, state your intention that you are about to observe the Contact Prayer. Remember to state the time (Dawn, Noon, Afternoon, Sunset, or Night).

3. Raise your hands to the sides of your face, your thumbs touch your ears, and the palms of
your hands face forward.

4. Say "Allahu Akbar".  

5. The Standing Position:
You are now standing with you arms resting naturally at your side. Some people place the left hand on the stomach, and the right hand on top of the left hand. Either position is correct - you may place your hands on your stomach while standing, or you may let your arms hang down by your sides.

6. Recite from "The Key" Sura 1 in Arabic:

The Key:
(In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe)

(Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

(Master of the Day of Judgment)

(You alone we worship; You alone we ask for help)

(Guide us in the right path)

(the path of those whom You blessed; not of those who have deserved wrath, nor of the strayers)

7. The bowing position (Rukoo)
you bow down from the waist, keep the knees straight, and place your hands on your knees. Your eyes look at a point about 2 feet in front of you.

As you move from the standing position to the bowing (rukoo) position you say, "Allahu Akbar".

In bowing posture you say "Subhaana Rabbiyal Azeem"  or "Glory be to God, the Great" or "God be glorified" for short.

8. Stand Up:

As you stand up from the bowing position to the standing position you say, "Sami`Allahu Liman Hamidah"  or "God responds to those who praise Him".

You stay in the standing position only a second, then you fall prostrate (sujood). As you go from the standing position to the prostration position you say, "Allahu Akbar".

9. The Prostration Position (Sujood):
From the standing position you go down on your knees, then place your forehead on the floor about 1-2 feet in front of your knees.

In prostration posture you say, "Subhaana Rabbiyal A`laa"  or “Glory be to God, the Most High” or "God be glorified" for short

10. The Sitting Position.

As you sit up from the prostration position, you say, "Allahu Akbar." You remain in the sitting position only for a second, then you go down for the second prostration.

As you go down for the second prostration you say, "Allahu Akbar."

During the second prostration you say, "Subhaana Rabbiyal A`laa"  or “Glory be to God, the Most High” or "God be glorified" for short Once you complete the second prostration, you have completed one full unit (Rak`ah).

11. Stand up for the second unit (Rak`ah).

As you stand up you say, "Allahu Akbar."

The Dawn Prayer: Fajr namaaz consists of 2 units.

Repeat steps 5 through 11.

Thus, when you get from the second prostration you say, "Allahu Akbar," and assume the sitting position. While in the sitting position you pronounce the First Pillar of Submission, the shahhaadah:

Ash-Hadu An Laa Elaaha Ellaa Allah, Wahdahu Laa Shareeka Lah.
(I bear witness that there is no other god beside God. He ALONE is God; He has no partner).

Look to the right and say, "Assalaamu Alaikum," then to the left and say the same. This completes the Dawn Prayer.

Noon(Zohar), Afternoon(ASR) & Night(Isha)consists of 4 units farz namaaz in each timing.
Evening (Maghrib) consists of 3 units of farz namaaz.

In the 4 units Farz namaz, you do the first two units exactly as explained for the Dawn Prayer
up to the sitting position. You pronounce the First Pillar(known as "Shahaadah")after 2 units
is completed & then you stand up for the third & fourth unit. And after the fourth unit while
in sitting postion, you utter the Salaams (Assalamu Alaikum) to your right & left side thus
completing the 4 units.

In 3 units(Maghrib)namaaz, after 2 units completion you recite Shahadah in the sitting postion
after which you stand up for the third unit & upon completion of 3rd unit and in the sitting
position you recite shahadah and then say Salaams to both right & left sides thus completing
the 3 units namaaz of maghrib.

Hope, the above is clear and if you have any doubts and sicne you are in India you can always
call me on my cell # 09849026154 to clarify your doubts.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for reast of our lives.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce