Islam/pray,sex,namaz

Question
QUESTION: salam sir..i have two a questions please answer them if you can.

1.My and my Wife have high sex drive we have it like 3 times a day and i wanted to know if its necessary for me to take a bath if i just had sex and want to go to namaz..?and sometimes i become sick from taking baths so can i do taymum if i feel ill become sick if i take bath and go to namaz?

2.Sometimes its cold or raining outside in which if i go out and pray ill become sick so at that time can i do taymum or wadu and pray at home ?

It will be so much better for me if you can answer it in these words.

Q1.A ) No, you must take a bath after sex if you want to go to namaz even if that means you become sick

B)yes, you can do taymum or wadu sometimes after sex and go to namaz if you fear you will fall sick from bathing

Q2.A)Yes, you must go out in cold or rain and pray even if you become sick from that

B)No, you can do taymum and pray at home if you fear becoming sick by going out in such cold or rain

I actually catch cold very fast..so i need to ask these questions..

Thanks a lot for your help

ANSWER: Walaikum us salam!
No, you must take a bath after sex if you want to go to namaz even if that means you become sick

Yes, you must go out in cold or rain and pray even if you become sick from that.

If you want, I can explain you these things by Email: Shakeebahmad95@gmail.com

QUESTION: Ok i have mailed you..can you explain it to me?  Cause i dont get it..

ANSWER: I can't find...What's your email?

QUESTION:  ..please mail me..

Answer
sorry! This is not Chat box...don't mind and read my answer again.
>--QUESTION: Ok i have mailed you..can you explain it to me?  Cause i dont get it..

ANSWER: I can't find...What's your email?

Please be sure that you type your email...if you want to keep it secret then once again send it to my mail. I have no Mail from you. If I did not get your email...how can send answer?

Thanks for response.

Islam

Shakeeb Ahmad