Islam/Prayer Time

Question
Naturally they would have certain error margins.If, say for example the error is about 5 minutes and the time for asr is 430 pm. Is it then possible to take the prayer time to be anywhere between 425 and 435 pm? Or one must take the 430 pm strictly?

Answer
Assalamualaikum!
    Actually, the saum and salah time table(generally know as Auqat-e-
Saum o Salah Ka Daimi Naqsha) is generated strictly according to rise and set, revolution of sun and moon. It gives the accurate timing (app.) at which you have to perform Namaz etc. So, it must be followed as it is... But 1-3 minute can be considered.
MAY ALLAH BLASE US.

Islam

Shakeeb Ahmad