QUESTION: salam sir..i have two a questions please answer them if you can.

1.My and my Wife have high sex drive we have it like 3 times a day and i wanted to know if its necessary for me to take a bath if i just had sex and want to go to namaz..?and sometimes i become sick from taking baths so can i do taymum if i feel ill become sick if i take bath and go to namaz?

2.Sometimes its cold or raining outside in which if i go out and pray ill become sick so at that time can i do taymum or wadu and pray at home ?

It will be so much better for me if you can answer it in these words.

Q1.A ) No, you must take a bath after sex if you want to go to namaz even if that means you become sick

B)yes, you can do taymum or wadu sometimes after sex and go to namaz if you fear you will fall sick from bathing

Q2.A)Yes, you must go out in cold or rain and pray even if you become sick from that

B)No, you can do taymum and pray at home if you fear becoming sick by going out in such cold or rain

I actually catch cold very i need to ask these questions..

Thanks a lot for your help

ANSWER: Wallaikum As Salaam!

The Almighty Allah asks us to keep hygiene for our own and good & to be clean while performing

You are living in AP and not in cold countries where it snows & this command of head bath after
each sexual intercourse with spouses is applicable irrespective of climatic conditions.

Your's & your wife's sexual prowess need not be compromised but can be spread in such a way in
a day that having head bath after each sexual intercourse will not lead to you both catching a

So if you have once or 5 times sexual intercourse with your wife, but both should have a head
bath each time before performing salat.

If you need any more clarifications you can always call me on 9849026154 as am also in AP.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Read this keeping in mind that i clean my private parts aftef sex every time..

Sometimes i cannot take a bath..due to what should.i do then..skip namaz?

Sometimes there is no skip namaz then or?

And yes if i get sick i will have to leave namaz for like 3-4 days cause if i go near water i will even get more and more cold..

Weather dose not matter..body temperature matters..some people feel 30 degrees and some in 3 degree...its the way the human body was has nothing to do where i live or what the weather here is like..

It's a clear command that one has to have head bath after sex b4 performing salat, hence mere
cleaning private parts do not meets the commandment's requirement. Well, hot water bath do not
make u fall sick or get cold.

Secondly, if you really do not have water, then Tayamam is allowed, but where in AP you live
that you don't find enough water to bathe.

Further, you have to check with your doctor about your cold & eat lots of citrus fruits in the
mornings for break fast as it improves immunity towards cold.

Leaving namaaz for sake of your sexual encounters is like walking in the foot steps of satan.

You can satiate your sexual urge 2-3 times during day after Zohar and once r twice after Esha,
that way have to bathe only twice.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce