Islam/slavery in islam

QUESTION: I have a question in slaves..if a person agrees to be my slave by his own will in this generation..and there is no contract between us only oral contract is between us(as slavery has ended )will he be considered as slave in islamic terms..i am not talking about law terms..

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Slaves rose from those people who were taken as war prisoners. Such POW's were sellable as slaves to others. Islam then introduced ways to liberalise them through good deeds.

There is nothing as a person accepting to be your slaves. So please forget it and don't put too much effort on this topic which is no more in use.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: I know a person who wants to be my slave..i have met him he wants to do it on his own free will ..but there is no legel contaract between us only oral will he be considered as my slave in islamic terms and if not why?

I have not asking slavery is sunful.or not neither am i asking if islam is with it or against it..but in islam there are words about treatment of slaves..and many of the sahaba were also slaves at a time so its not even is.good to leave slaves but its not sinful if u have any..

Just by will nobody can be your slave. You should understand the concept. He will not be considered a slave. Since it was a bygone era we do not have much on this topic so its better please end it here or you will fall into error.

Spend more time in learning other important things about islam or spreading islam and saving people from hell-fire - rather than discussing such topics which may create confusion or controversy !!

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.