Islam/Namaz

Question
QUESTION: Assalamu allaikum plz tel me how wazu breaks and how does not breaks

ANSWER: Walaikum us Salam!

Wazu breaks with 8 things...I enlist them in series with Urdu translations in bracket.
1.Becoming mad( Pagal hona)
2.Stunning (Be hosh ojana)
3.Blood "flow out" from any part of the body(badan ke kisi bhi hisse se khoon nikal ke bah jana)
4.Mouthful vomiting (munh bhar ke qay/ulti hona)
5.Giggling loudly in Namaz(namaz men khilkhila ke hansna)
6.Sleeping with some support(Tek laga kar so jana)
7.Fart(reeh kharij karna)
8.Coming out anything from front or back SHARMGAAH.. such as urine, potty, or semen etc.(Aage ya peechhe ki sharmgaah se kisi bhi cheez ka nikalna.. jaise peshab, pakhana ya mani waghaira.)

Except these, anything don't break it.
Satisfied?
MAY ALLAH BLASE US.

QUESTION: Assalamu allaikum

iam very much satisfied with your previous  answer so i asked you the other question that plz tel me what to read in Namaz in 2 and 4 rakath with english and urdu text

Answer
Walaikum us Salam!
Brother!nice to listen that you are satisfied.

The question you have asked will be just"double work" for me. How and What to read in Namaz in  2 and 4 rakath with english and Urdu text can be easily found anywhere on the simple Islamic books...like NAMAZ(URDU), and easily available in Market in very low price...Even on internet. If you will search on Google...You will definitely find it. for your ease one is here...(only for example)<a href="http://ebookbrowsee.net/namaz-complete-urdu-and-english-pdf-d391120806">

Sorry in Advance if you mind.
MAY ALLAH BLASE US.

Islam

Shakeeb Ahmad