Dear sir
assalam alaikum

i heard there are different ways like reading surah ya-sin for 40 consecutive days or reading surah bakhra for 30 consecutive days for fulfillment of our wish or our prayers to be answered.
Is this correct? If not can you please let me know the ways to seek Allah's mercy and the blessings.

Thank you,
warm regards

Walaikum us Salam!
Brother, It comes in Hadith...No matter that they(Hadiths)are SAHEEH OR ZAEEF. But it can be judged by so many Hadiths that The prophet Muhammad(P.B.U.H) have explained FAZAEL of number of Surahs like...Fatiha, Baqarah, Nisa, Al-Bara'at / At-Taubah, Al-Kahf, Ta Ha, An-Nur, As-Sajdah, Muhammad, Al-Fath, Al-Qamar, Ar-Rahman, Al-Waqi'ah, Al-Mujadilah, Al-Hashr, Al-Mulk, Al-Muzzammil, Al-Muddaththir, Al-A'la, Al-Inshirah, Al-Kafirun, Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas.

And your Request>>>" can you please let me know the ways to seek Allah's mercy and the blessings." is Good.According to Hazrat Ali(R.A)and Auliya(God Fearing slaves of Allah) , Avoiding sin, is better than doing righteous(NEKI).

This, avoiding sins is called fear of God or in other words TAQWAA. If you are doing things like"to be on the safe place" then you are a MUTTAQI. You will be beloved slave of Allah...In accordance with number of verses of Quran.
or in your is Quran's guided way to seek Allah's mercy and the blessings.
I think it is satisfactory.

Shakeeb Ahmad

I can answer... 1.All Islamic questions, 2.questions related to study problem, 3.questions about sex INSHALLAH.

I studied Quran, Hadith and Tafseer so I will answer your questions from Quran and Hadith. Also, I have read number of books related to "Your problems and their solution". further more, have extraordinary sex knowledge "related to Islam". NOTE: I cant give reference of Hadith as you know their are great no. of Hadith.

I wrote large no. of essays and Poetry in Urdu related to Islam but I don't want to publish and print it.

I have passed 10th with 89.76% and large no. of courses like computer, typing, calligraphy etc. I have a god gifted tendency of speech and answering questions. In my school and college life, I got tremendous amount of prizes and honors in activities related to syllabus and not. But my largest success is this... achieved 90% and above mark in every field.

I won so many awards and regards in field of debate, Naats, Qirat, and Islamic knowledge.