Islam/2 question

Assalamualaikum..i have 2 question first would be 1)there is a tree in heaven call Khuldi(that make Adam Pbuh and Hawa put down to earth after they eat) does this tree still exist in the Heaven..if it does then lets say for example that Qiyamah has past and we are in heaven and i eat fruit from the khuldi tree,then what will Allah S.W.T do to me will he throw me to hell for eating it,and why does the Khuldi tree even exist in the Heaven,i mean whats the point..second question would be 2)if there are 7 heaven  and 7 Hell then why i hear more hell and heaven for example the Hell of Hutommah..and iv watch islam video say that there are at least 100 level of heaven so how much is realy heaven and hell is 7 or more??

Wallekum As Salaam!

Well, you seems to be reading books written by men ignoring the Almighty Allah's Koran.

To get clarity and get rid of confusion in your mind, please read Koran in the language you
best understand that will have answers to all your ambiguous questions Inshallah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Am not here for rating or receiving comments but to guide the ignorant to read & understand Koran
to lead a righteous life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce