Islam/baby dream

Question
Asalamalikum, i am 27 years old married woman. I am married for one and a half years. I am trying to conceive since 2 months. I saw a dream that i am breastfeeding a baby p.e by one with my both breasts. My husband is alhmdulilah very nice but he is unemployed. I try to be regular with my namaz and i keep on reciting many duas to get pregnant. Plz advice me i really want to get pregnant and o always remain depressed..

Answer
Wallekum As Salaam!

The Almighty Allah bestowed the divine blessing of interpreting dreams only to prophet Yusuf
during those times as per the Koran. And there is no mention in the Koran that this blessing
has been passed on to generation after generations, though there are some ignorant Muslims out
there claiming to interpret dreams and try to give solutions after hearing one's dreams that
tantamount to shirk.

Don't you think the Almighty Allah has been kind to both of you by not bestowing a child when
your husband is still unemployed as a third member may add to the financial burden.

You are only 27 years old and your husband is still unemployed, let him get employed first and
then wish/pray for a child.

In fact, getting pregnant in congenial situation can lead to the birth of a healthy child. So
just be steadfast in your salat, zakat and fast that leads to a righteous life leaving rest to
the Almighty Allah who knows when to bless children to the parents.

Do not be depressed as in my opinion you both are already under the Almighty Allah's protection
and as soon as your husband gets employed the child will follow soon Inshallah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed