Salaam Aleikum

Hope this message finds you in the best health and iman. I was recently laid off from my job in the pharmaceutical/medical field. I've been looking for a job since. About a few weeks later i had a dream about me attending a very prestigious medical school and i was in disbelief that they accepted my application. In my dream, While i was at the university for paperwork signing etc..i was given a brand new white pants to wear and i wore them ( and i liked them) and i remember standing online with the other students. I woke up right before Fajr adhan.

I would really appreciate if you could interpret this dream for me insha Allah.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

I am extremely sorry i have very small knowledge about dreams.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 643.
Narated By Abu Qatada : I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan. So if anyone of you sees (in a dream) something he dislikes, when he gets up he should blow thrice (on his left side) and seek refuge with Allah from its evil for then it will not harm him."

Bukhari Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 114.
Narated By Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri : The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

Bukhari Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 115.
Narated By Abu Qatada : The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him."

Bukhari Volumn 009, Book 087, Hadith Number 116.
Narated By 'Ubada bin As-Samit : The Prophet said, "The (good) dreams of a faithful believer is a part of the forty-six parts of prophetism."

Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 003, Hadith Number 110.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e. Abu-l Qasim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me for Satan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally), then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 056, Hadith Number 667.
Narated By 'Abdullah bin 'Amr : The Prophet said, "Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence, and tell others the stories of Bani Israel (which have been taught to you), for it is not sinful to do so. And whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire."

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.