Islam/Adultery by mother

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2013-02-28 14:01:56
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Do not blame only your mother as I see your father is at fault too as just earning enough money is not the only responsibility.

As a husband he has responsibilities too.

In my opinion, she should come over to your father along with

children and live with him immediately lest all of you lose her

that will have a bad impact on your siblings.

And your action and decision towards your mother is not wrong but she needs you more now than anyone else, so be in touch

with her every day.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and

guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran.

ANNA REVERT wrote at 2013-03-01 18:01:17
under islam a person commiting adutery SHOULD  be stopped least by mouth which you have done now you should not disrespect your mom and if she still is upto the same dont get involved with her that means never stop talking to her cus shes your mom and DONT accept any wrong doings of hers NO MATTER HOW BORED YOUR MUM IS WHAT HES DONE IS FILTH THIS IMAM NEEDS TO GIVE ADDVISE THROUGH QURAN AND HADEES NOT HIM SELF HIS OPNION

Mohammad Juned wrote at 2013-06-25 18:28:38
you should understand that money is not every thing in once life, your mother needs love which she lack in her life, this is your father duty that he must give her what she wants , if your father failed to fulfill all her needs with not only from money but also from physically , mentally , emotionally and sexually this is the fact which no one can ignore. If your mother goes on the wrong path than it is your father fault and not your mother because your father is not able to fulfill her(your mother) needs, remember my dear sister money is not every thing in once life,

You should be with your mother, because she require support,

And the only solution of your family problem is your father must live with your mother either at your native place or in Saudi Arabia. Your mother is lacking love in life. She is in need of love not money.

I hope you will under stand my weak english.

Jay Jay wrote at 2013-08-12 06:21:11
Salam, I hope things have gotten better for you and your siblings.

First I don't think your dads reaction was normal when confronted

with what you believe your mom is doing.Most men will call it over that

Instant, their is probably more to what's going on than you think.

With that said It is never ok for anyone to cheat whether male or female. I don't

Care how miserable a person is in their marriage they have to obey Allah's Laws.

I've been married to one of the biggest adulterer I've ever heard of but never once have

I or will I betray my God ,Allah cause I am indeed a true Muslim. If a person does not fear

Allah, they will endure Allah's punishment I am witnessing this with my husband he has lost a lot

And will continue to lose until he repents heart and soul then maybe Allah will forgive him. As for your

Mom I really pray it ain't so. Because that is something she can never erase and she would have

Left a negative impression for life. As for your dad you have warned him one to many times I think if he

Really loved her he would notice the changes.

Just pray for them.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.