Islam/sex

asiyah wrote at 2013-02-27 03:38:39
anal sex is completely prohibited in islam,man n wife are not allowed to do anal sex wether they like it of not so please let no one mislead u about this dirty issue and also d nikah is at big risk if d couples do dat

asiyah wrote at 2013-02-27 03:38:50

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2013-03-13 14:57:32
As Salaam Alaikum!

Well, in the Koran the Almighty Allah admonishes and prohibits anal sex between men.

And if the spouses has an urge to experiment or wants to do it, then it is not a sin so far both agrees and not forced upon any

one.

Further, if the husband practices it, then it is prohibited

since he is not paying heed to his wife's desires and her

biological needs.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed