Islam/No sexual relationship from last 5 years of marriage

Shabnam wrote at 2013-02-28 16:51:13
As salaam alaikum brother actually in my case we have not sign or made any kind of nikah nama or marriage certificate we had just married so that we will be  safe from doing any kind of sin like meeting or talking to each other, I want to know that what koran or shria says about the same is my marriage is still valid because we never had any kind sexual relationship between us, so our marriage is still valid or not in the eyes of islam, one more thing  I wanted to high light here that during my nikah the kazi had just asked me once whether I accept the nikah or not?? Plz rply as I think because of this I am facing many problems in life, alhamdulliha I do wear hijab n pray five times a day.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.