Islam/inequality

Question
one of my non-muslim friend told me that islam teaches inequality..because it says two man is equal to 1 woman....and i have no answer for that..give me answer in light of quran and hadith..

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding your question from the above mentioned perspective:

Sadly it is true that there is inequality between men and women in Islam. According to the Torah, Zabur and Injeel both, men and women are equal but have different roles.

If you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer a free and easy  e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?  

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham