Islam/istanja ie; cleaning after urinating

As salaam alaikum
sir,i m 32 yrs practising muslim,my problem is that after urinating and thoroughly washing,i feel a tiny drop comes out from penis after i leave toilet.i m confused what to do?
does this affects my prayers or not?please answer jazakallah

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Once you are done the urination, squeeze your private parts so that all come out and nothing is left. Even after all precaution, something comes out for which you cannot control, Allah will forgive you.

However if this problem is too serious, then you need to see a doctor.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.