Islam/Love marraige

Assalamualaikum. I want to mary a person. To whom i love very much. But my parents are not ready for marraige wth him. Can i marry with thath boy without my parents permission. Pls help me out. What should i do.

love affairs and islam

Shaitan is playing with your tender/innocent/young heart. He will get you trapped in a love affair, which may never be successfull and then you will burn inside with the feelings of lost/failed/broken affair and will spend part of your life in pain and remembering that person whome you can never achieve.

Please immediately do tauba to Allah and seek his help from shaitan - the outcaset/rejected whose sould duty is to attack the followers of Allah.

If you have spare time then try to spread the Quran teachings to others. This will help you become stronger in Deen.

Quran [41:33] Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and says, "I am of those who bow in Islam?"

Quran [31:8-9] For those who believe and work righteous deeds, there will be Gardens of Bliss, To dwell therein. The promise of Allah is true: and He is Exalted in power, Wise.

Quran [13:23,24] Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation): "Peace unto you for that you persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final Home!"

Quran [3:173] - husbuna'llahu wa ni'ma'l-wakeel - Allah is enough for us and an excellent guardian"

Quran [22.78] And strive hard in (the way of) Allah, (such) a striving a is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not laid upon you an hardship in religion; the faith of your father Ibrahim; He named you Muslims before and in this, that the Apostle may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of witness to the people; therefore keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast by Allah; He is your Guardian; how excellent the Guardian and how excellent the Helper!  

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.