assala mu alaikum
my querry is in relation to Marriage I want to know that is it cumpulsory for a couple to live together after getting married.
I am 22 year old boy, i want to marry but at present I don't have much financial guarantee.
For me sex is not everything in relation,so, can't we just meet ,talk,etc. but reside with own parents till i get a job.
Please help

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

The way you want to marry will not be possible. Marriage means it should be advertised by means of banquet, should have the will of the elders and you should be capable to handle the marriage duties.

However if you really think you are ready for a marriage in which you will not have intercourse, then you may discuss this with your elders so they find you a suitable match.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 062, Hadith Number 004.
Narated By 'Abdullah : We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatever. So Allah's Apostle said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power."

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.